Welcome to Fond of Autumn Card Class!
Thank you so much for taking class with me on these gorgeous cards! This PRIVATE page is where all the action is!
- Your Card Class Materials will ship on or before September 20, 2022.
- An email to let you know it’s on its way.
- Video Tutorials & a PDF instruction sheet will be loaded here on or before September 20.
- Class Discount of 15%! In case you need additional supplies to complete your cards….or anything else!
- EMAIL me your order at firstname.lastname@example.org – I need to enter the order to apply your discount. Email is my preferred way.
- BUT You may text or call me too! if that’s more convenient for you.
- Valid through the end of September 2022.
- Discount on products only and not tax and shipping.
Your kit will include:
- Precut, punched, die-cut where possible, and embossed cardstock and specialty paper to make 6 cards. 2 each of 3 designs with envelopes.
- A roll of gold ribbon to use on 2 of your cards.
- Scraps of thick Basic White and Crumbcake Cardstock for you to stamp and heat emboss.
What you will need:
- Gold Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Heat Tool
- Ink refills (or ink pads) in Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler.
- The colors are fairly forgiving and up to you. Need a brown, green, orange and red inks.
- Water Painters or a paint brush.
- Fond of Autumn Bundle or a stamp/die set of your choice!
Here’s the list of materials used. Again, if you need anything you can save 15% by emailing your order to me by September 30, 2022.
I want to emphasize you need 1) ink – from the refills as shown below OR sub with an actual ink pad and 2) a paint brush of some sort. The Water Painters are great – they work the same way as Aqua Painters so if you have those you’re set! But a paint by numbers type of size paint brush will get the job done!
Stampin’ UP also has the Embossing Additions Tool Kit. Great if you love to use embossing powders. But you do not need it to make the cards.
Enjoy class and Happy Crafting!