Bet you're wondering why 3 images? ;) I wanted you to see the difference in glue used for the stem. On the top image I used the Tombo glue.(it was the glue within reach!) Normally fine but it was a little too thick for the project and dried 'wet' looking. So on the middle image I used the 2-way glue pen and it worked wonderfully. This is the card I made while filming the video. Still getting use to working upside down! And the third image is image 1 beglittered! Even a mistake can turn into an opportunity. I added some glitter so now all the glue is hidden and looks intentional. (little do they know, right?!) I had an extra flower around and added on the scallop trim. Now my 'mistake' is my favorite version!
I finally got to play with my new Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, 111564! It works in tandem with the Butterfly punch 116629. Talk about cute and easy! Stamp and punch! I love the saying that come in the set too. How to make:
- Standard card base
- Background layer Designer Paper Welcome Neighbor 118401 - FREE in Sale-a-bration catalog (SAB) cut to 5 1/4" x 4"
- Strip of coordinating Welcome Neighbor cut to 5 1/4" x 3/4"
- Strip of white cardstock cut to 5 1/4" x 1/2". Punched using Scallop Trim Border 111804 FREE in SAB.
- Using scrap of Always Artichoke cardstock, punch out 2 branches from the Two-step Bird punch 117191
- Stamp 2 small flowers from Flight of the Butterfly. Punch out using Trio Flowers 109183
- Stamp solid butterfly from Flight of the Butterfly – punch out using the Butterfly punch,
- Stamp small pattern butterfly and trim.
- Layer small butterfly over punched butterfly
- Adhere punched flowers over punched branches ( I trimmed off a few branch leaves).
Click her to view video FYI – the sentiment is stamped on the inside of the card…
Happy Crafting! ~ Dee