Hi Everyone!!! Today's card uses a faux stitch technique. By drawing lines outward along the edge of your image, you can get a stitched look to your project.(good for me as I do not have a sewing machine!) The video demonstrates with the bunny – I am on a bunny kick, aren't I?! To make the card:
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 whisper white cardstock 100730 folded in hafl to make card base
- 4" x 3 " rich razzleberry cardstock 115316
- 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" whisper white. Run through Big Shot using Texture embossing template 114512.
- Approx. 3' x 12" strip of pattered paper. Cottage Wall Designer Paper115671 used.Using pattern paper punch: 1 wide oval 12082, 2 large oval 107305, 1 small oval 107304. Take one of the medium ovals and trim to make head shape. Assemble as shown (see video for more guidance).
- Using gel pen 105021, make 'stitches' by making small, straight dashes all along punched pieces.
- Stamp saying lower right corner of card. I used saying from Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370
- Adhere ~ 5" Razzekberry polka dot ribbon 115613 above stamped saying. Trim excess.
- Adhere bunny to embossed whisper white and layer on top of rich razzleberry cardstock.
- Place a dimensional on backside of razzelberry cardstock and adhere to card base above ribbon.
Happy Crafting! ~ Dee