Apothecary Art ( w 125525, c 125527)
Curly Cute (w 117014, c 120510)
Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper – Exclusive as a Sale-a-bration selection when you spend $50 during SAB!
Big Shot Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Labels Collection Framelits Die (largest 3 used)
Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Boho Blosson Punch
Accessories: Dazzling Details
Tombo Multipurpose Glue
Mini Glue Dots
Stampin' Dimensional Foam Dots
- Die cut card base with Very Vanilla using the largest Labels Collection die. Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" cardstock in half. Line the die up so the left side just exposes the fold. This will be the hinge of your card base. Die cut same size of Everyday Enchantment for top.
- With Lucky Limeade, use the 2nd largest label die and then emboss with perfect polka dot.
- With Very Vanilla, stamp image with early espresso ink. Die cut with 3rd largest label lining die up with stamped image (LOVE IT!). With blender pens and ink, color images. You can make them as dark or light as you like. Stamp a secound image on scrap of very vanilla left over from card base. Stamp sentiment on banner and trim out with paper snips. Layer on matching area.
- Glue stamped image to lucky limade embossed layer, with dimensional, pop this layer on card base.
- With Boho Blossom punch, use poppy parade. 🙂 I used the rossette technique on these flowers and I really like how they look! Click here to see my video on how to make the basic rossette technique!
- Adhere with glue dots and apply Dazzling Diamonds. Let dry overnight or apply heat to speed up the dry time
Happy Crafting! ~Dee