Hi Everyone! Seasons of Friendship stamp set 111776 is just that….seasonal. Here's a season but with a Valentine's twist! How to make:
Card Base: Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11 and stamped area 3-3/4" x 5
- Pretty n Pink cut at 4" x 5-1/2"
- With the Cupcake Builder punch – punch cupcake icing image on scrap to use as a cloud stencil. With Pretty n Pink ink, sponge cloud images using cloud stencil and Sponge Dauber
- With Rose Red ink, stamp tree.
- With Bashful Blue and dauber, sponge sky.
- With edge of pad, make grass with Pretty n Pink and Rose Red.
- With Certainly Celery ink and dauber, sponge green above red grass.
- Stamp sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Real Red.
- Make hearts with Small Heart Punch out of Real Red.
- Make flowers out of Itty Bitty Punch pack and Pretty and Pink. Adhere with Tombo multipurpose glue.
- Add Basic Pearl Jewel.
- Tie bow with 1/8" Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon (found on Clearance Rack during Blitz)
Happy Crafting!~ Dee