It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at
your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project
to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards,
journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and
cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that
month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit
will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send
your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your
first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is
included!) when you choose a demonstrator, I would be honored if you choose me!
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. I’d be honored if you choose me, Dee Slater from Indiana to be the demonstrator you pick!
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in
your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a
clear acrylic block!
Enjoy a little monthly surprise! and Happy Crafting!~ Dee