Very Vellum card #2 – Use as part of a layerd window frame!
Layered Vellum Window
Very Vanilla card stock base 8-1/2” x5-1/2”
Island Indigo 4” x 5-1/4”
Soho Subway Designer Paper 3-3/4” x 5”
~Very Vanilla 3 -1/2” x 3-1/2” or size to layer under your window die cut/punch
~3-1/2“ x 3-1/2” piece of Vellum
- Using white embossing powder and the heat tool, emboss image from Simply Sketched.
- With the Blender Pen, color image with Island Indigo & Summer Starfruit. Set aside.
- With Window Frames famelits, die cut (optional punch) shape in the Designer Paper creating a window.
- With Summer Starfruit card stock, make optional matting frame by using 2 sizes of framelit.
- Adhere stamped vellum over very vanilla with Tombo along the outside only. (do not put adhesive on where it can be seen through the window.
- Layer behind Soho Subway Designer Paper.
- Stamp sentiment from Teeny Tiny Banner set. Die cut with Tiny Banner framelits (optional hand cut)