Hi Everyone! What fun we had a Stamp Club last night making this card. It's the Out of the Box technique where an image seems to be jumping off the page! It will be my Technique Tuesday video Tutorial!
- Stamp image
- Take Framelit Die and position over image. Let a section hang “out of the box” or frame.
- With pencil, trace on the INSIDE of Framelit where image that will overhang and framelit meet. Apprx. ¼”. Repeat on other side.
- Remove Framelit.
- With paper snips, trim out overhang area. (DO NOT trim on pencil outline)
- With paper snips, cut SLIGHTLY into the image where the intersection of image and line meet.
- Die cut image making sure to tread on the outside of the framelit the overhang area.
- Layer and it appears to come Out of the Box!
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: StazOn Black, Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Marker
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing folder (available June 2)
Accessories: Dazzling Details glitter glue.