Stamp: Christmas Bliss
Ink: Silver Metallic Ink Encore
Paper: Whisper White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, 4” x 5-1/4”, 4” x 1-1/2”
Accessories: 5/8” Satin Ribbon Silver
Adhesives: Multipurpose Glue, Stampin' Dimensional Foam Dots
Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Polk Dot Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber
- Stamp sentiment lower right side of layering whisper white. Emboss 1” above stamp (close embossing folder leaving the sentiment unembossed.
- Stamp trees image on left side of whisper white strip. Free hand cut around trees and in a slight curve path for a snow bank feel.
- Sponge with ink along curve bank. Adhere to layer making sure enough room for ribbon to go around.
- Tie ribbon so it hides seam where the trees and polka dots meet.
- Adhere t o card base with Dimensionals