My teammate Janelle turned me on to this layout to add dimension to the front of a card.
Stamps: Flower Patch, Sassy Salutations, Woodgrain
Paper: Very Vanilla – 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base, 4" x 5-1/4" , 4" x 2-1/2", scrap for die cutting stamped images
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Tangelo Twish, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Oval Framelits, Flower Fair Framelits, Sponge Dauber
Adhesive: Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensional Foam Dots
TIP! Flower Patch and Flower Fair – SAVE 15% when purchase as the bundle!
- With largest Oval framelit (not the scallop), die cut oval in center of 4×5-1/4 Very Vanilla card stock.
- Use as template to stamp sentiment placement – DO NOT ADHERE – use as stamping guide 🙂 so image is placed where you want it.
- Stamp images on oval frame as shown. With brown ink, stamp woodgrain image on 4x 2-1/2 strip.
- With brown ink and sponge dauber – ink around the inside of the oval and the woodgrain strip.
- Adhere oval frame Stamp and die cut flowers. Adhere to frame. Adhere to card base front with Stampin' Dimensional Foam Dots.