Hi Everyone! While decorated for Halloween, this treat holder can be used for any holiday or occasion. I love these Halloween charactors in the Motley Melody Designer Paper and the coordination stamp set Freaky Friends.
Treat Holder for 4” x 6” Cello Bag
- Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11” scored along the 11” side at:
- 4-1/2” and 6-1/2”
- Designer Paper (2): 4” x 4-1/4”
Treat Holder for Gusseted Cello Bag
- Cardstock: 5-1/4” x 11” scored along the 11” side at
- 4-1/2’ and 6-1/2”
- Designer Paper: 5” x 4-1/4”
General directions for both sizes:
- With 2” Circle Punch, punch out circle above the score line.
- Adhere designer paper with adhesive on the outer edge of paper, punch circle using previous circle as guide.
- Adhere designer paper to back panel.
- Add embellishments if desired.
- Trim top (opening) of cello bag to fit if necessary.
- Add sticky strip to top of both sides of top of cello bad. Adhere to inside of treat holder.
- Fill cello bags with candy/treats
- Punch hole(s) to top of treat holder and tie ribbon.
Video uploading now!
Update! Here it is!