Hi Everyone! This week's Tuesday Tip is about the Oh What Fun Tag Kit. OMGoodness…you make 30 tags! with this kit. So my tip is this is a kit that can be used in a variety of ways! You'll really get your bag for your buck with this kit. Shown above with the coordinating stamp set Oh What Fun. Use the tags for:
- Gift tags
- on gift boxes, baked goods, wine bottles (hostess gift for the holidays),stocking stuffers, Secret Santa gifts, etc…
- Card embellishments (add to card front and done!) Talk about a quick way to make 30 cards!
- Scrapbook and Project Life page elements.
- Change up the stamp set and you could use for multiple occasions!
- A gift in of itself!
TIP! it coordinates wonderfully with the Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper and the Hello December 2015 Project Life Card Collection.
- Use the Envelope, Gift Box, or Gift Bag Punch Boards to create custom packaging.
- Scrapbook or Project Life Pages
- Gift a ready for photos Holiday Album!
- Wine bottle tags
I assembled the kit in about an hour. Since all the elements are already die cut, it's just a matter of stamping the sentiments and gluing together. Love, love this kit!
Another Tip! This is a perfect kit to share. (30 tags!) I'm thinking about getting another kit or 2 in and making it our Thanksgiving project. Mom and the sisters would love going home with a handful of tags they made. Or make a kit for someone as a gift – my grandmas would have LOVED to have gotten a stack of these tags to add to homemade cookies or on the outside of her gift card envelopes.
I hope you can see why I choose this for the Tuesday Tip – one kit goes a long way as it can be incorporated throughout the season and for your memory keeping!