Hi Everyone! Balloon Celebration Bundle was used in this angled Tri-Fold Technique card. I found Patty Bennett's holiday version and had to make a birthday version! Such a fun, interactive card that folds out and stands on its own for display. It's one of my 3 cards that features a core group of items from the It's My Party Suite and Balloon Celebration Bundle.
What's awesome is that you can make 2 tri-folds out of 1 6" x 12" piece of card stock!
With pencil, mark 1" up from the 6" side on the left and mark 1" down from right. Take to your Stampin' Trimmer and line up the dots on the cutting track. (line below is just for a visual..do not draw a line.) NOTE! Score first THEN trim. See general instructions below.
Take to Stampin' Trimmer and line up the dots. Paper will be at an angle.
Close guide and cut!
12×6 Whisper White Cardstock. Score at 4” & 8” along 12 side.
5-1/2 x 4-1/4 Melon Mambo
5-1/4 x 3 It’s My Party Designer Paper
- (after scoring) Along the 6” side, measure as shown above. With trimmer, align dots on trimmer (paper will be at angle) and trim dot to dot. TIP – you will get 2 halves! Pictured above.
- Layer Designer Paper on top half of card base.
- Stamp images on tri fold and add to card base, covering the DP.
- Punch out balloons using card stock.
- Emboss balloons and use sponge dauber to highlight. Add tails to balloons on the fold out areas.
- Add enamel dots