Hi Everyone! This is my 3rd and last card that my local stampers will be making next week in card class. Botanical Builder Framelits Die set has this AWESOME border leave die that pair nicely with any natural or nature theme card you make.
Also, this and my previous two posts use a core set of products! I wanted to give you a set of cards you could sit down and create with them!
The inside of the card is stamped and colored with markers and the corner accents are from Curvy Corner Punch. I don't know why I delayed in ordering this punch (came out last Holiday Catalog). I ordered it last month and have been using ever since!
4-1/4" x 11" Blushing Bride Cardbase
3-1/2" x 5-1/2" Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper
3-1/2" x 5-1/2" Mossy Meadow Cardstock
4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White for inside of card
- With leaf image from What I Love (Free Sale-a-bration Item with $50 order) in Mossy Meadow ink, stamp cardstock. Run cardstock thru Big Shot using Botanical framelit leaf border.
- Glue designer paper on right front of card base. Glue Mossy Meadow leaf border on left side.
- Stamp and punch sentiment. Punch out with 1-1/2" circle punch. Layer on 1-3/4" circle punch.
- Punch flower medallion and 1-1/2" circle. Die cut butterfly with designer paper.
- Cut petals and use bone folder to curl. Add circle and butterfly. (glue dots work well to add butterfly). Add pearls to butterfly body.
- Add clear wink of stella for a little glitter
Inside – punch decorative corners using the Curvy Trio Punch. Stamp flowers in Mossy Meadow and color using markers.