Hi Everyone! Here's part of my May Card Class – Going Global Masculine May! It uses a new layout hot off the Stampin' UP! OnStage convention last month. I love this layout because it's easy and a different way to use Stampin' UP!'s beautiful Designer Paper!
Card Base – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Sahara Sand Cardstock
4 x 4-1/4 Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla Inside of Card
- Using your Stampin' Trimmer, cut Going Places Designer Paper at an angle. I find I like a less steep angle.
- Do not glue yet, but position on card base so you can see where to stamp. With Lost Lagoon ink, stamp sentiment on the diagonal.
- Option to tie ribbon around bottom section or make a bow with Linen Thread depending on which Designer Paper from the stack you are using.
- With Stampin' Dimenstionals, add Designer Paper to card base.
- With Lost Lagoon ink, stamp world image and punch out with 2" Circle Punch. With Sponge Dauber, sponge around the edges. Add to card using Dimensionals.
- With Gold Wink of Stella, with finger, flick brush end to randomly splatter gold flecks!
- Stamp images and sentiment for inside of card.
- Option to emboss the envelop with either World Traveler or Stars Embossing Folder