Hi Everyone! OMGoodness! This card design is TOTALLY CASE'd from Tandra Boyer…Thank you Tandra for your wonderful idea! I spied her project on a Demonstrator Only Facebook group and we all went ga-ga! Here's a link to Tandra's Facebook Page where you can see her project first hand!
Video Tutorial coming tonight! Please check back soon! UPDATE Here it is!
I was going to stamp a sentiment from the Beautiful you set – so many good ones. But couldn't bring myself to cover up any part of her gown!
Shimmery White Cardstock 4" x 5-1/4:
Basic Black Cardstock 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Brights Collection Cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" Cardbase
- With scotch tape – tape off bottom section of image at her waist. Ink image with Archival Black Ink.
- TAKE OFF TAPE and stamp unto Shimmery White Cardstock.
- With Water Color Pencil – make squiggles down from her waist.
- With AquaPainter – water color skirt.
- Color her top section and watercolor
- Allow to dry.
- Layer with Basic Black card stock and adhere to card base.
- Add more glitz with Clear Wink of Stell
The Brights Collection are the main colors in the Water Color Pencil Set and you can purchase cardstock packs for a variety of cardstock matching colors!