It has THE BEST Thinlit set called Eastern Medallions. It creates BEAUTIFUL images. The set coordinates with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies to create numerous combinations. This was my team swap card in April (demonstrators could get a month early!)
And the inside:
*Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
*Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
*Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
I've used 2 of the 3 in this card!
Fresh Fig 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 card base
Tranquil Tide 4 x 5-1/4
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Paper 3-3/4 x 5 and 3/4 x 3-1/2
Copper Foil Sheets 1 x 3-3/4
Very Vanilla 4 x 5-1/4 inside of card
- With Very Vanilla, die cut medallion using both Eastern Medallion Thinlets and Layering Circles.
- Heat emboss stamped circle element with Copper Embossing Powder
- Stamp sentiment with Fresh Fig
- Die cut scallop (Layering Circle Framelit)
- Layer all elements. Use Stampin' Dimensional for sentiment.
- With Gold Wink of Stella – flick gold specks.
- With Fresh Fig – stamp inside of card.