Hi Everyone! This is a soft, pastel winter scene that will work nicely with any winter occasion! It was another of card in my local card class last Tuesday.
The card is inspired by Dani Dziama’s Pinterest card. Thanks Dani!
The Card Front Builder Thinlit Dies were used to cut out the tree and deer image. Sheet Music background stamp adds interest not only to the front of the card, but also the inside and envelop flap.
Thick Whisper White – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
Powder Pink: 3 x 4-1/4
Special Note: I had retired Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper that I used to die cut the tree. You can make your own! by filling a Stampin Spritzer with rubbing alcohol – about 1/2 way – they add 3-6 drop of Blushing Bride Reinker or any reinker color of choice. Shake to mix and spritz on Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper prior to die cutting.
- Stamp background image on card front.
- Emboss Whisper White using Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Add ribbon behind embossed whisper white.
- Layer unto Powder Pink layer.
- Add ribbon behind layer and add to card base.
- Add linen thread behind to tree. Add to card front.
- Add deer.
- Inside – stamp images as shown.
- Envelope – stamp flap.