Hi Everyone! My new blog is up!!! Woo hoo! I love the new layout and hope you do too! I have lots of behind the scenes learning to do!
Today I’m excited to share my first of 3 card-class cards my local stampers did this week. It features Brightly Lit Christmas Bundle. I will have a video tutorial for you Saturday am so please check back.
Softly Falling Embossing Folder along with the Embossing Pastes helps set the scene for a snowy winter night.
Cardbase: Basic Black 4 1/4 x 11 scored and folded at 5 1/2
Real Red: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Old Olive: 4 x 5 1/4
Scraps of Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper Whtie
Inside (not shown) Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4
- Die cut lamp post, lights and sign holder out of Basic Black. Die cut light”bulb” out of Daffodil Delight.
- Make a mask out of the 2″ Circle Punch. With a sponge dauber and Whisper White Ink – sponge the background light glow.
- With Fine Tip Glue Pen, glue down lamp post on Old Olive layer.
- Run through Big Shot using Softy Falling embossing folder. Layer rest on card front.
- Stamp sentiment banner with Real Red and die cut banner. Add to sign holder.
- Add Embossing Paste (I used my index finger LOL to get the placement.) Go a little heavy where you want your snow to gather and lightly brush on raised embossed dots.
- Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamond Glitter and use Heat Tool to puff up snow.
Add a 1″ strip of Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper to back of envelop to tie in the look!