Hi Everyone! My crafting friends Beth (Click here for Beth’s Blog) and Mary Ann came over last Friday night to help me make items for a craft fair. In exchange for their help, they went home with samples made!
The design for this covered jr. legal pad was one the Beth showed me last fall! Beth is part of my team, The Designer Paper Dolls!
You can find jr. legal pads in the office supply section of most stores. Here’s my link to Amazon if you need to find it online. http://amzn.to/2FsxSiA
I personally like the white paper vs. the canary but it’s creators choice!
Designer Paper: 9-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ Score along the long side at 7 “.The Jr. Legal pad is a 5 x 8.
How to Make:
- Wrap designer paper so front is covered then over the top and along the back The score line will fall slighty below the pads top section where you tear off.
- Finger press to create creases along the top.
- With Mulit Purpose Glue – add glue to the front top section and top of the jr.legal pad.
- Add glue to the back section (follow the crease) of the designer paper and glue.
- Add embellishments like ribbon and tags.
Springtime Foils Specialty Paper is so pretty and is a Sale-a-Bration selection – Free with a $50 or more purchase!
The Label me Pretty Bundle makes for a great stamp and punch set to use for projects and gift gifting like these covered notepads!
The paper has Gold, Silver and Rose Gold foil accents in the different papers within the pack. I found that the Copper Foil Sheets was a fairly close match to the Rose Gold.
Use Host Code BYMZP7Y3 when ordering!