Hi Everyone! This is 1 of 3 Wobble cards we made at class last week. I found this layout inspiration on Pinterest and knew I wanted to add the Bee Wobble to it! I’ll post the other wobble cards over the next few days. Here’s all 3 cards:
How did I miss this wobble accessory!? It’s a fun addition to my card making stash. What I like is it collapses flat for mailing. I found my Wobble Spring on Amazon (here’s the link to my Amazon item used) and I’m sure other hobby stores carry them too!
Thick Whisper White: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, 4 x 5-1/4, scrap for daisies and sentiment.
Daffodil Delight: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8, scraps for daisy, sentiment and bee.
Basic Black – scrap for bee
Petal Passion Designer Paper: 2 x 5-1/4
- Adhere all card base layers (I used Snail Adhesive).
- Punch 2 daisies. Fold in half. Use sponge dauber and Daffodil Delight ink to add color. Keep closed using Snail.
- Stamp daisy center with Daffodil Delight ink on Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Hand Trim into a somewhat half moon shape. Use sponge dauber to ink around edges with black ink.
- Add on to card front using snail and the other with Stampin’ Dimensionals foam dots.
- Die cut bee with basic black. Trim out yellow bee body and add behind.
- Add Wobble to bee and add to card so it looks like it’s about to land on the daisy.
- Stamp inside of card and envelope with daisy image with daffodil delight ink.