Hi Everyone! Welcome to our monthly hop! Our theme is “It’s Hard to Say Goodbye!”. Many stamp sets, bundles, accessories and colors go bye-bye this time of the year as Stampin’ UP! retires some products to make room for new ones! (See All the Last-Chance Products Here)
I love all things small! So the Fruit Basket Bundle had my name all over it. The cutest, I mean cutest pineapples, strawberries and pears (and watermelons not shown) you will ever see are in this stamp set with coordinating punches!
Fruit images and motifs are so trendy right now! Especially pineapples! And with the word “friend” in the stamp set, our little images needed a face and a buddy!
Ideas to use the Fruit Basket Bundle:
- Perfect for all your summer BBQ party invites and favors.
- Create a tag to accompany your strawberry pie or pineapple upside down cake!
The cards also have an added textured touch as I embossed the card front layer using the Layered Leaves Textured Embossing Folder for a subtle nature element. TIP! I show in the supplies the Tutti-Frutti ink spot pack…great way to get a sampling of inks to complete the look!
Card base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Cardstock Mat: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
Designer Paper: 4 x 5-1/4
Band 2 x 4-1/8
- Adhere (Multipurpose Glue) the designer paper and cardstock mat. Run through the Big Shot using the Layered Leaves embossing folder.
- Run the band through the Big Shot using Basket Weave (it was a Sale-a-Bration item and is returning June 1st!)
- Stamp and punch fruit. Use journaling pens to add faces! I used both pen sizes so you can see the look. I prefer the finer tip.
- Stamp sentiment on circle and layer as shown. Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the fruit and regular Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Starburst.
- Add sequins.
TIP! – Reminder that while some products and coordinating dies and punches will still be available in the next catalog – which starts next month in June – the BUNDLE discount will go away! The Daisy Delight Bundle is an example. Saving 10% as a bundle will go away. The stamp set and punch will still be available but sold separately.
And please visit all our Blog Hop Sites!
Dee Slater – You are Here
Stampin’ Up! Promotions
Use Host Code UGDWJJED when ordering!