The NEW Annual Catalog is here June 1, 2018! (Click here to see an online version) Once again Stampin’ UP! has outdone itself with a great mix of stamp styles, accessories, color and tools to help us with our paper crafting projects 🙂
And what better way than to kick it off with a Blog Hop too!
My card today is a gate fold card with a unique opening. The opening is created by using a die in the opposite direction with the “blade” side facing up. One makes the gate fold base as normal. Then sandwich the die with blade side up on the card’s inside. Position the die on the section where the bird is at. (decorate the inside of the card after die cutting.
If you enjoy seascapes, Lilypad Lake pairs beautiful with the entire Tranquil Textures Suite of products. Which is what I’ve done on this card!
• Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” Scraps for die cutting
• Mint Macaron: (2) 2” x 5-3/8”; 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”; Scraps for die cutting
• Tranquil Textures Designer Paper: (2) 1-7/8” x 5-1/4”; 4” x 5-1/4”
• Night of Navy: ~ 4”x 3” for die cutting
• Tranquil Tide: scraps for die cutting
1. Score Whisper White card base along the 8-1/2” side at 2-1/8’ & 6-1/4”.
2. Add layering pieces to panels.
3. With cutting side face up (opposite of normal, place on the inside center of card.
4. Close flaps and run through the Big Shot. Note – it will be tight but will cut. This will cut out the oval window on the front of the card.
5. Die cut scallop oval frame using Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
6. Add inside layers.
7. Stamp and die cut images. Color using Stampin’ Blends Markers.
8. Die cut oval and stamp images.
9. Use glue dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to add elements
Please visit all the Blog Hoppers! Up next is Tracy Bradley!
Dee Slater… ME! You are here.