Tip Tuesday is about storing your Paper Pumpkin stamps.
There are many different ways to store your Paper Pumpkin stamps. I’ve tried a few different ones over the years and what I like best is to keep the photo instructional sheet and the stamp set together. First – let me share what I keep:
- The stamp! Labeled with the month and year.
- The photo instructional sheet.
- The cardboard backing the kit is shrink wrapped in.
Then take 2 cello bags
- One for the stamp
- One for all – I use a 6×9 cello bag. You can find them online or in hobby stores. I get mine on Amazon. Click here if interested!
- Keep the stamp and the sheet together so you remember what the kit looked like.
- In the past, I just kept the stamps and thought “ohm” wonder what this made!?
- This way, I have a creative starting point.
- Label the stamp set with month and year. This info is on the sheet but this acts as a quick reference to get it back into the correct month.
- If you have several stamps sets out at once, then go to store away – this quickly gets the stamp back into the right sleeve.
- The cardboard will act as backing so it stores either upright or flat.
Use Host Code 4DHXRSC2 when ordering!