Welcome to another Glitter Queen Blog Hop! Love is in the Air is our theme this month. Valentine’s Day right around the corner but still plenty of time to bring in items if need be.
Today I have a treat box that holds cake bites! At least that’s what my local bakery WhatchamaCAKES calls theirs. They are cake pops minus the stick! You can find cake pans that bake this size too. You can also use any candy. Below is shown with Roche Ferraro and Lindor Truffles candies too. But don’t you think the cake bites are a cute change of pace?! Plus I thought it a fun to name it Love Bites. Depending on your mood it can be taken 2 ways!
I focused on products from All My Love Product Suite. For me, I get more value when I purchases within a suite of products as they are designed to work together…NO GUESSING!
Cardstock (CS)Box: 5″ x 6-3/4″ Score 1-1/2″ all 4 sides
All My Love Designer Paper(DSP) box wrap. 8″ x 4″. Score along the 8″ side at 1″, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″, 6″
- Cut and score CS and DS as noted about and shown in the pictures.
- Add Tear & Tape to tabs of box and DSP wrap.
- Assemble box.
- With a 3/4″ Circle Punch, punch top of one side to help slide out box.
- Wrap DSP around and glue. DO NOT glue to the box. This allows the box to slide out.
- Decorate with ribbon and tags.
Version 2 with window: Repeat steps 1-4
- With Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, die cut heart shape on wrap BEFORE assembling.
- With glue dots, add window sheet cut slightly larger that die cut image used.
- Continue with steps 5 & 6 above.
Here’s a FREE video tutorial for you!
Let’s continue to hop! Up next is Tracy!
Use Host Code UGDWJJED when ordering!