Hi Everyone! Welcome to our monthly Blog Hop. We are celebration Sale-A-Bration & I thought if fitting and funny to use So Hoppy Together for the HOP!
This is a peek-though card. Meaning you get a peek at what’s on the inside of the card.
And the back is where you can write.
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock: 4-1/4 x 11
Soft Seafoam Cardstock: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
Whisper White Cardstock: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
All My Love Designer Paper: 4 x 5-1/4
Scraps of Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Seafoam, and Lovely Lipstick for stamping and die cutting.
- With Climbing Vine Embossing Folder, emboss the front of the card.
- With Layering Circles Framelits Dies, die cut circle on the card front.
- With Soft Seafoam and Layering Circles, die cut scallop frame for cut out.
- Stamp and fussy cut or e-cut frog image. Color using Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp sentiment and layer.
- Add layers to inside of card.
- Die cut Crumb Cake circle that is smaller than opening.
- Add frog image.
- Tie ribbon.
- Add Whisper White to back of card.
- Optional heart die cut from Be Mine Stitched Framelits
AND since the hop is about showing it 2 Ways, here I used it as a Valentine’s Gift. Perfect for someone whose New Year’s Resolution was to be healthier – no sweets but a cute gift using the Acetate Card Boxes 144628. I picked up some cute office supplies to match the How Sweet It Is Designer Paper
Product List for the card
Product List for the acetate gift box