This is 1 of 3 cards in a series using How Sweet It Is Designer Paper. The bright colors in this pack are great for a bright and cheerful card! My local card class made it last week and my Create! with Dee VIP Facebook group had class last night.
Like a birthday present, you keep opening this card to reveal all the image and your personal note. Make it once to see how easy this design is to make!
CB = Card base
CS = Cardstock
DSP = Designer Series Paper
• Pineapple Punch CB: 6-1/2 x 5-1/2. Score at 2-1/4 along the 6-1/2 side
• Pineapple Punch flap: 3-1/4 x 2-3/4. Score at 1/2 along the 3-1/4 side
• Whisper White CS: 4 x 5-1/4
• Coastal Cabana: 2 x 5-1/4; 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
• How Sweet It Is DSP: 1-3/4 x 5; 2-1/4 x 2-1/4
• Attach the flap to the back of the Whisper White layer. Use Multipurpose Glue to the ½ scored section of the Pineapple Punch flap.
o TIP! You may with to stamp any images or sentiments FIRST on the Whisper White that you want to see when flap is closed. This will allow you to position the flap where need be.
• Add other inside images, making sure the images on the LEFT side are hidden when the left side is closed. (example cupcake upper left on whisper white.
• Adhere Whisper White layer to card base.
• Add other layering elements to the front flaps.
• Stamp front sentiment and punch using the 2” circle punch. Layer on Starburst punched image.
• Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the TOP of the sentiment. Position so the right side flap tucks underneath.
• Add Twinkle Sequins.
Use Host Code UGDWJJED when ordering!