Hi Everyone! This is card 2 in a series of cards from my local card class last week. They featured How Sweet It Is Designer Paper.
Sometimes, we get re-inspired if we change up the size of the card bases we use! With this layout, the right side of the card is always seen whether opened or closed.
CB = Card base
CS = Cardstock
DSP = Designer Series Paper
• Whisper White CB: 4-1/4 x 8-3/4. Score along the 8-3/4 side at 3-1/4
• Coastal Cabana CS: 4-1/8 x 2-1/2; 2-1/8 x 3-1/8
• Melon Mambo CS: 4-1/8 x 3-1/8
• How Sweet It Is DSP: 4 x 3; 2 x 3
• Whisper White Stitched Rectangle – use the 3-5/8 x 1-5/8 die cut size
• Stamp sentiment using Melon Mambo on stitched rectangle. Add to Coastal Cabana CS and layer on right side of card base.
• Add DSP to Melon Mambo CS. Add to card front.
• Layer DSP to CS for inside pocket to be used to hold money or gift card.
• Add a thin bead of Multipurpose glue to 3 sides, leaving the top open. Add to inside of card base.
• Stamp sentiment with Coastal Cabana Ink. Punch out using Starburst Punch and layer with 2-1/4” Circle Punch. Add to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Stamp inside of card.
• Add Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins around the card.
• Option to tie ribbon or baker’s twine around card front.
Use Host Code ZYP9XDKD when ordering!