Hi Everyone! This is the 3rd and final card from my local card class last week. They all featured How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper.
The illusion of the balloons being part of the rectangle is accomplished by layering a second image directly on top of another!CB = Card base
CS = Cardstock
DSP = Designer Series Paper
• Whisper White CB 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
• Coastal Cabana CS 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
• How Sweet It Is DSP 4 x 5-1/4
• Layer DSP on Coastal Cabana CS – but at an angle! Trim and save scraps to be used on the inside of the card.
• Add to card base front.
• Die cut rectangles with Rectangles Stitched Framelits out of Whisper White CS
• With black Memento Ink, stamp images on rectangle. The balloons will be stamped off (beyond) the border.
• On scrap Whisper White, stamp just the balloons. Color with Stampin’ Blends and fussy cut out the balloons only.
• Color with Stampin’ Blends the image on layer (lady’s lower half). Adhere layering balloons directly over base stamped balloons.
• Add to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals Foam Dot.s
• Using same color of Stampin’ Blends to add stripes to the stitched rectangle. Stamp sentiment. Add to card front.
• Add Rhinestones randomly to card front.
• Add corner DSP scraps to inside of card and stamp sentiment.
• Decorate the front of the envelope same way as sentiment. Add stripes and stamp sentiment.
Use Host Code 732KSERT when ordering!