Hi Everyone! Let’s think Spring!!!! With a winter full of ice, blizzards, grey skies and polar vortexes, I need some fun and spring-like projects, don’t you? And that’s theme of this month’s hop!
My project was inspired by my new spring décor. I’ve been itching to use Best Bunny Bundle and now that Easter in in my cross”hares”, let’s create a little punch art! The product list looks long. But really it’s a lot of things most stampers have on hand and you could sub out the colors for any scrap cardstock you have on hand.
Cardstock = CS
- Thick Whisper White CS: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2; 3 x 4; scrap for punching
- Pool Party CS: 4 x 5-1/4
- Highland Heather CS: 3-1/8 x 4-1/8; scrap for die cutting
- Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green CS: scraps for punching
- Punch out images with the following- Bunny Builder/Whisper White CS: Springs/Granny Apple Green; Bitty Blooms/ Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede. Take Your Pick Tool’s putty end makes adding these small elements a breeze!
- With Oval Framelits, die cut out oval for the egg with Highland Heather CS. With scissors, zig zag cut for egg. For texture, run egg through the Subtle Textured Embossing Folder.
- Stamp face on bunny. (option to use crumb cake ink and sponge dauber to ink around edges of bunny parts) Use Flirty Flamingo and Pink Pirouette Stampin Blends to color ears and cheeks. Glue face behind egg and hands on font of egg.
- Glue springs behind egg. Add flowers. Set aside.
- Emboss Pool Party CS with Subtle Textured Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base.
- With Granny Apple Green Ink, stamp grass image multiple times on bottom of Whisper White layer.
- Use Blender Pen to blend in color of grass.
- With Pool Party Ink, stamp background image.
- Add to Highland Heather CS layer.
- Add bunny embellishment.
- Add Dimensionals to back of rectangle layer and add to card base.
- With Clear Wink of Stella, flick specks of glitter all over card front.
Here’s a close up so you can get an idea how sparkly the card is!
Let’s keep Hopping!
Use Host Code ZYP9XDKD when ordering!