Hi Everyone! I got the biggest smile when I had seen online putting vampire teeth in donuts! I added Sixlets for eyes. And I thought how fun to use the Boo to You Stamp Set with the Assorted Googly Eyes and make a quick banner.
Yes, you absolutely could stamp on Thich Whisper White and using our Stampin Blends to color the images. But sometimes it’s nice just to have a down & dirty and CUTE way to use the images too!
Here, I die cut the large scallop from the Layer Circles Die in Crushed Curry, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green. The same colors in the Assorted Googly Eyes!
Stamp sentiments from the set in black ink and layer with circles from circles (see supplies below).
Wooden skews can be found in the kitchen isle at stores.
How to assemble:
- Tie Bakers Twine on skews.
- Take a 1-1/2″ Circle (I used basic black so you could see how it looks) in coordinating cardstock and place on twine with a dimensional.
- Add another dimensional over top so you sandwich the twine.
- Add scallop circle with image – making sure the top half of the image is adhered. You need the weight to be underneath the dimensional so it hangs properly.
- Add sentiments on either end, covering the twine.
- Add bat punch image using black dimensionals.
I hope this gives you an idea to try if you take donuts into work or if you host a Halloween party!
Use Host Code 732KSERT when ordering!