Hi Everyone! What’s spookier than a family of sharks!? And how fun to add this to your treat bag! Or put a little candy inside his Baby Shark mouth 🙂 Or better yet, have your children or grandkids make for their friends for Halloween.
Start with a 6″ x 6″ cardstock.
- Baby Shark – Daffodil Delight
- Mommy Shark – Melon Mambo
- Daddy Shark – Pacific Point
- Grandma Shark – Grapefruit Grove
- Grandpa Shark – Granny Apple Green
See photos below to assemble! My description steps will following the order of the pictures:
- Start with point at top.
- Bring bottom point up to top point. Use bone folder for crisp fold.
- You now have a triangle. Bring right bottom point up to meet top point. Use bone folder.
- Repeat left point.
- Take the front layer top point directly down to the fold. This creates the pocket.
- Take the right side point and bring in up and tuck inside the “pocket”. The pocket will not fully develop until booth sides tucked.
- Take the left side point and tuck into the pocket.
Now we need some shark accessories! Turn it around so the tucked part is up to the top of your work surface as shown:
Materials for the shark:
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ squares – 1 Whisper White, 1 Petal Pink – Free hand cut at the diagonal
- 1″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White
- 2″ x 2-3/4″ in shark cardstock color
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ in shark cardstock color
- Googly Eyes – I like the big ones!
For the 2″x 2-3/4″ rectangle – cut as shown to make top fin and side fins. Use Multipurpose glue to adhere to back. TIP! Not shown.- Adhere the 2-3/4″ square to the back of your shark. This covers the fins and adds a finished look to the bookmarker.
Update! Here’s a Video Tutorial for you!
Enjoy making your Baby Shark and Family Corner Bookmarks!
Use Host Code BFZFAGHJ when ordering!