Hi Everyone! Welcome to another Glitter Queen Hop! It’s a Fall Fun-Fold Fantastic Hop theme!
I’m excited to share with you this easy to add Mountain Valley fold to the inside of any card.
I like it horizontal on the inside and I’m sure you could make it vertically too!
To make the mountain valley fold component, take a 1″ x 11″ strip of cardstock and score at 2-3/4″, 5-1/2″ and 8-1/2″. The mountain fold is the center fold at 5-1/2″ and the other 2 scores are the valley folds.
Cardbase: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored in half at 5-1/2″
3 sets of layering sections: 4-1/” x 5-3/8″ cardstock & 4″ x 5-1/4″ Designer Paper
Mountain Valley insert as stated above: 1″ x 11″ strip of cardstock and score at 2-3/4″, 5-1/2″ and 8-1/2″. The mountain fold is the center fold at 5-1/2″ and the other 2 scores are the valley folds.
For layering squares: (4) 2″ x 2″ Whisper White & (3) 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ Designer Paper
- Add layering sections to front and inside of card.
- Add the Mountain Valley fold strip to the inside of the card as shown. Either end of the strip (think 1st section and the last 4th section) get glued down completely. the 2 center folds are not adhered.
- Stamp images on the plain whisper white cardstock square.
- Layer Designer Paper Squares unto the whisper white squares. Add all four squares to the inside of the card
- Using Gather Together Bundle, create elements for the Stitched Nested Labels Die. Adhere to front of card.
- After toothbrush splatter, add Shimmery Crystal Effects to the pumpkins.
The copper shimmer paint is on the clearance rack at the time of the post! and perfect for all accents. I used a dedicated toothbrush to splatter the paint on the front and inside of the card.
Please keep Hopping! My Glitter Queen friends have lots of fantastic fun folds to share!
Use Host Code BFZFAGHJ when ordering!