Hi Everyone! Welcome to another Glitter Queen Blog Hop! We are bring you all kinds of Halloween Treat Holders to get you in the “spirit” of Halloween!
AND I am offering Blog Candy! Leave a comment on this post to be entered to win!
De-Stashing your Stash!
Monster Bash Designer Paper is a lot of fun. But if you’re like me, there is always a sheet or 2 of paper left over from the pack. I’m on this mission to use my seasonal designer paper up! This treat holder is great way to help that mission! You get 4 treat holders out of 1 sheet of paper!
- Cardstock (really any color – grab your scraps!) 2-1/2″ x 3″. Score at 3/4″ all 4 sides.
- Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
General Instructions: Tip! Watch video below and use the written
- Make box bottom base with cardstock
- Add Snail Adhesive (Or use Tear & Tape) along the bottom and one side of the backside of the Designer Paper.
- Wrap bottom of Designer Paper (adhesive on bottom) around the box base.
- Adhere side of paper.
- Round corners and punch center hole for ribbon.
- Fill with treats and tie with ribbon. OR you can skip punching hole and staple top.
- Stamp images and decorate!
Now please keep hopping! Shelia’s sure to give us a sweet treat!