I was inspired by a wreath I had to make this cute 6″ tulip wreath. I think it’s so sweet for spring!
- Punch 20 Tulips: 10 from Daffodil Delight, 10 from Pumpkin Pie
- Punch 12 Leaf Punch: 6 from Old Olive, 6 from Pear Pizzazz
- Punch 24 Sprigs: 12 Old Olive, 12 Pear Pizzazz
- Punch 5 Small Bloom flowers from Whisper White
- Ink around edges if you wish.
- Fold tulip in half. With hot glue, glue along back fold and attach to flat tulip. Repeat so you have 10 tulips
- With hot glue – add sprigs. you can space out a little more than what is shown. It’s okay if hoop shows as it will be covered later.
- Hot glue tulips, leaving space at top for ribbon.
- Fill in the leaf punch images.
- Add white flowers
- With Dark Crushed Curry Stampin Blend, color pearls and add to flowers.
- Make bow and add to top.
You can get 6″ Embroidery hoops at most craft stores. Here’s a link to Amazon if you need to see what it looks like.