I have 2 wonderful classes! A 12×12 Sampler that is perfect to frame for a home décor and a Joy Fold Card Class.
Kits-to-Go ship to US address and PDF only option can deliver to any email’s Inbox!
Details on my Class Page here!
The classes are available locally too! email me if you are local to the Kendallville, IN area and I’ll get you my schedule! email@example.com
Hi Everyone! This is the 3rd and final card from my local card class last week. They all featured How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper.
The illusion of the balloons being part of the rectangle is accomplished by layering a second image directly on top of another!CB = Card base
CS = Cardstock
DSP = Designer Series Paper
• Whisper White CB 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
• Coastal Cabana CS 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
• How Sweet It Is DSP 4 x 5-1/4
• Layer DSP on Coastal Cabana CS – but at an angle! Trim and save scraps to be used on the inside of the card.
• Add to card base front.
• Die cut rectangles with Rectangles Stitched Framelits out of Whisper White CS
• With black Memento Ink, stamp images on rectangle. The balloons will be stamped off (beyond) the border.
• On scrap Whisper White, stamp just the balloons. Color with Stampin’ Blends and fussy cut out the balloons only.
• Color with Stampin’ Blends the image on layer (lady’s lower half). Adhere layering balloons directly over base stamped balloons.
• Add to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals Foam Dot.s
• Using same color of Stampin’ Blends to add stripes to the stitched rectangle. Stamp sentiment. Add to card front.
• Add Rhinestones randomly to card front.
• Add corner DSP scraps to inside of card and stamp sentiment.
• Decorate the front of the envelope same way as sentiment. Add stripes and stamp sentiment.
Hi Everyone! This is card 2 in a series of cards from my local card class last week. They featured How Sweet It Is Designer Paper.
Sometimes, we get re-inspired if we change up the size of the card bases we use! With this layout, the right side of the card is always seen whether opened or closed.
CB = Card base
CS = Cardstock
DSP = Designer Series Paper
• Whisper White CB: 4-1/4 x 8-3/4. Score along the 8-3/4 side at 3-1/4
• Coastal Cabana CS: 4-1/8 x 2-1/2; 2-1/8 x 3-1/8
• Melon Mambo CS: 4-1/8 x 3-1/8
• How Sweet It Is DSP: 4 x 3; 2 x 3
• Whisper White Stitched Rectangle – use the 3-5/8 x 1-5/8 die cut size
• Stamp sentiment using Melon Mambo on stitched rectangle. Add to Coastal Cabana CS and layer on right side of card base.
• Add DSP to Melon Mambo CS. Add to card front.
• Layer DSP to CS for inside pocket to be used to hold money or gift card.
• Add a thin bead of Multipurpose glue to 3 sides, leaving the top open. Add to inside of card base.
• Stamp sentiment with Coastal Cabana Ink. Punch out using Starburst Punch and layer with 2-1/4” Circle Punch. Add to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Stamp inside of card.
• Add Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins around the card.
• Option to tie ribbon or baker’s twine around card front.
Hi Everyone! Here’s another card from my local card class this week. This card uses First Frost Bundle. What I love about this bundle is it’s versatility! It goes beyond the holidays so it’s a great value.
I had a hard time capturing how gorgeous this card is! The white is Shimmery White Cardstock. It has a subtle glitter to it. But you can still stamp full images on it. AND Frosted Florals Specialty Designer Paper has a pearl gloss..another GORGEOUS paper that goes past the holidays and into other winter cards.
Measurements for cardstock and designer paper:
- Mint Macaroon: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scraps for die cutting
- Shimmery White: for inside 4″ x 5-1/4″, scraps for die cutting
- Whisper White: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Frosted Florals Specialty Designer Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamp and/or die cut elements for card front. Stamp inside images. Add to card! TIP! When stamping the florals on the Shimmery White, stamp off once or twice (ink, stamp on scrap paper once or twice then stamp onto element.)
If you need anything to complete this card, a list of products is found below. Click on any image of the product you may need.
Hi Everyone! Here is the 3rd and last card from my November Card class. I absolutely love having a candy cane punch in my punch collection! And by adding a few inches to the ribbon, it allows a candy cane to be tied to the card! I think this would be an awesome presentation to hand out in the office or other party gathering. Who wouldn’t smile at receiving this card!
I made the banner on top by first stamping the sentiment, then banner cutting the ends. Layer on top of Basic Black to mat and banner trim again.
- Whisper White: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, 1/2″ x ~4″ for banner, scraps for punching and die cutting.
- Basic Black: 4″ x 5-1/4″, scraps for banner 3/4″ x ~ 5″
- Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Poppy Parade Ribbon ~ 12-16″
General Instructions: Add basic black cardstock to card front. With Multipurpose Glue – add ribbon to front of card only. Add designer paper to card front over ribbon. Die cut oval. Stamp background and add to card front. Stamp and punch candy cane and bow. Add glitter to candy cane. Stamp and banner cut sentiment.
Stamp inside of card with the HoHoHo image same as front. Tie on candy cane!
If you need anything to complete this project or anything else you’re working on, please shop with me here!
Hi Everyone! This is another card from my November class. It’s a card within a card! When you open it up, it reveals another smaller card. It’s like opening a present!
Then you open it up to reach the sentiment.
It features items from the Santa’s Workshop Suite of products. I made the card using 147815: Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, but they sold out! The pack was very popular. You could recreate with Poppy Parade Cardstock if you wished. If you happen to be lucky and have the pack, this is another way to use your items! I love how Signs of Santa Bundle is so traditionally whimsy! Looking at this set and what we create with it makes me happy!
147811: Santa’s Workshop Enamel Elements was also used on the card and are also sold out. But again, if you got them early, here’s a way to use them 🙂 You could easily substitute with Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets 147801 – Use Stampin’ Blends to make whatever color you wish!
Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Paper: 6″ x 4″ and 4″ x 3″
Whisper White: 4-3/4″ x 3″
General Instructions: Layer Santa’s Workshop Specialty DP on card front.With Layering Ovals Framelits, die cut oval to be used as mask. Mask over whisper white and lightly sponge Pool Party ink. Stamp sentiment and Candy Cane Season snowflakes (. Die cut images from Santa’s Workshop Specialty DP with Santa’s Signpost’s Framelits or you can fuzzy cut (trim). Add to front. Stamp snowflakes on inside of card. Add Santa’s Workshop DP on smaller notecard and add images. Adhere to inside of card and stamp inside.
I love, love, love how the dies work with both the stamp set and the paper! So whether you want to color or simply die cut, it’s a magical set of products!
If you need anything to complete the project, you can shop with me here!