Hi Everyone! Welcome to Wonderful Wednesdays! Where we make something wonderful to give someone wonderful!
And what could be more wonderful than the Everything is Rosy Product Medley! It’s a limited edition collection of products that is gorgeously wonderful! The collection is available through May or while supplies last. There is SO MUCH included! You get it all! Here’s what’s included:
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
Printed die cuts—2 sheets
Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Even we Demonstrators had to wait until May 1st to order. My order is placed today. Click Here to order yours!
Here are some samples Stampin’ UP! made to show how the products might look together:
I would recommend getting yours early! Stampin’ UP! has a limited amount of the Everything is Rosy collection. Once it’s gone, it’s gone!
Have a great day!
Hi Everyone! Today I have a WOW card that actually pretty easy to make! It features the Beauty Abounds Bundle. SO PRETTY and if you love spring and/or butterflies like me, this may have your name all over it!
There is still time to get County Florals Dynamic Embossing Folder for FREE during Sale-a-Bration. It will be available for purchase later in June but you can get it for FREE now if you choose it (Level 1 Free with $50 purchase).
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock : 4-1/4″ x 11″ for card base; scrap for punching
- 1/4 sheet of both Night of Navy and Balmy Blue card stock for die cutting.
- Balmy Blue Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Night of Navy Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Vellum 1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 1/2″, 2-1/2″, 3″ & 5″
- Die cut butterflies. Outer layer in Night of Navy. Inner layer in Balmy Blue.
- Adhere layers together using Multipurpose Glue. TIP: add glue to silicon sheet and use sponge to dab glue on back of layer.
- Cut some of the butterflies off as shown. Set aside.
- Emboss cardstock and add all layers to the front of the cards.
- Stamp inside of card.
- Score, fold and glue end of vellum to make a rectangle. This is the pop-up mechanism.
- Glue vellum to the inside fold. Glue bottom (short end) to bottom of card and glue long side to back.
- Adhere butterfly to vellum using glue dots. Tip! Make sure when card is closed the inside butterfly does not show.
(updated from original post to include pop-up vellum element.)
Hi Everyone! The Level 2 (FREE with $100 Spend) Sale-A-Bration Item Painted Seasons Bundle has more….much more to love! The bundle comes with Painted Seasons Stamp Set and Painted Seasons Designer Paper.
First, the stamp set is a 7-piece Distinktive cling stamp set. What that means is the images stamp kinda magically creating depth with stamping once!
AND new this month is Sale-A-Bration Coordination Items. We can PURCHASE these items that coordinate to Sale-A-Bration selections. Four Seasons Framelits Die set coordinates with Painted Season Bundle…Hurray! No fussy cutting!
And if you can’t get enough of this GORGOUS paper, Painted Season’s Designer Paper is now available by itself as a Sale-A-Bration Level 1 (FREE with a $50 Spend).
Hi Everyone! It’s Gingham Gala Suite week here with me. Today’s project is a sweet note card. It takes advantage of the note card & envelope pack.
NOTE! At time of this post, these products are already EXTREMELY popular! So popular many are already on backorder. My suggestion would be to consider purchasing NOW so you have them in February or March when they are back in stock 🙂 Gingham Gala Paper and the Butterfly Duet Punch in particular!
Gingham Gala Designer Paper: 3″ x 4-1/2″, 3″ x 1-1/2″ (Tip! Start with a 3″ x 6″ strip of 2 colors. Interchange colors to make 2 cards!)
Basic Black Cardstock (CS): 3-1/8″ x 4-5/8″
Whisper White (CS): 1/2″ x 3″, Scraps for die cutting
General Instructions: Layer Gingham Gala Paper as show on basic black CS, Layer on note card. Stamp sentiment and layer on card base. Stamp butterfly outline images in black ink. With other ink colors, ink wings. Punch out and layer on card with mini dimensionals. Stamp images on envelopes for a coordinated look!