Hi Everyone! Today I have a WOW card that actually pretty easy to make! It features the Beauty Abounds Bundle. SO PRETTY and if you love spring and/or butterflies like me, this may have your name all over it!
There is still time to get County Florals Dynamic Embossing Folder for FREE during Sale-a-Bration. It will be available for purchase later in June but you can get it for FREE now if you choose it (Level 1 Free with $50 purchase).
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock : 4-1/4″ x 11″ for card base; scrap for punching
- 1/4 sheet of both Night of Navy and Balmy Blue card stock for die cutting.
- Balmy Blue Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Night of Navy Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Vellum 1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 1/2″, 2-1/2″, 3″ & 5″
- Die cut butterflies. Outer layer in Night of Navy. Inner layer in Balmy Blue.
- Adhere layers together using Multipurpose Glue. TIP: add glue to silicon sheet and use sponge to dab glue on back of layer.
- Cut some of the butterflies off as shown. Set aside.
- Emboss cardstock and add all layers to the front of the cards.
- Stamp inside of card.
- Score, fold and glue end of vellum to make a rectangle. This is the pop-up mechanism.
- Glue vellum to the inside fold. Glue bottom (short end) to bottom of card and glue long side to back.
- Adhere butterfly to vellum using glue dots. Tip! Make sure when card is closed the inside butterfly does not show.
(updated from original post to include pop-up vellum element.)
Use Host Code W9TP36TA when ordering!