Today the Holiday Catalog goes Live! And I’m starting a 10 Days of Halloween to kick us off!
This card uses what I’m calling Inlay Embossed technique and the Wonderfully Wicked Bundle. You die cut out the image, in this case the word Wicked and the Spider from your layering cardstock. Die cut the images in a second color. Then drop in the second color images into the negative space of the first color. Emboss!
Hi Everyone! Today on Make It Monday I have a cute and simple #simplestamping card set for you!
We will be saying goodbye soon to the 2017-2019 In-Colors and I wanted to show all the colors using Abstract Impressions Stamp Set.
I showcased this project last Friday on my Facebook Page Herewhich also shows a cute and simple folder for gifting these notecards! The project starts around the 19 minute mark if you want to skip ahead.
8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ cardbases
6″ x 11″. Score along the 11″ side at 3″, 3-1/4″, 7-3/4″ & 8
This is 1 of 3 cards in a series using How Sweet It Is Designer Paper. The bright colors in this pack are great for a bright and cheerful card! My local card class made it last week and my Create! with Dee VIP Facebook group had class last night.
Like a birthday present, you keep opening this card to reveal all the image and your personal note. Make it once to see how easy this design is to make!
CB = Card base
CS = Cardstock
DSP = Designer Series Paper
• Pineapple Punch CB: 6-1/2 x 5-1/2. Score at 2-1/4 along the 6-1/2 side
• Pineapple Punch flap: 3-1/4 x 2-3/4. Score at 1/2 along the 3-1/4 side
• Whisper White CS: 4 x 5-1/4
• Coastal Cabana: 2 x 5-1/4; 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
• How Sweet It Is DSP: 1-3/4 x 5; 2-1/4 x 2-1/4
• Attach the flap to the back of the Whisper White layer. Use Multipurpose Glue to the ½ scored section of the Pineapple Punch flap.
o TIP! You may with to stamp any images or sentiments FIRST on the Whisper White that you want to see when flap is closed. This will allow you to position the flap where need be.
• Add other inside images, making sure the images on the LEFT side are hidden when the left side is closed. (example cupcake upper left on whisper white.
• Adhere Whisper White layer to card base.
• Add other layering elements to the front flaps.
• Stamp front sentiment and punch using the 2” circle punch. Layer on Starburst punched image.
• Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the TOP of the sentiment. Position so the right side flap tucks underneath.
• Add Twinkle Sequins.
Helping others discover the love of paper crafting through stamping and Stampin’ Up! products is my thing!
When someone receives a handmade card or gift, they feel special. And I love making others feel special, don’t you? Through stamps, paper and ink, I can make someone’s day!
My blog content is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on the DBWS. This blog is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up.