Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by our Glitter Queens Monthly Blog Hop! We are thinking outside the box…by creating boxes for you!
What I love about this box is that it has a HINGED or attached Lid!
Here’s some ideas of what you could gift in it!
- 3″x3″ Notecards and envelopes
- Bracelets and other jewlery
- Candy (giggle…always candy!)
- Gift cards
- Any other small gift fitting the inside dimensions of ~ 3-1/2″ x 1-1/4″
- Party Favors
If you use the Gift Box Punch Board, it make the tab cuts for you and looks more finished.
We are entering a phase in our family of weddings and babies! I have my box decorated for my niece’s wedding shower. This box is inspired from a pillow box swap from Kris Miller.
- 6-3/8″ x 11-3/8″. (Will need a 12″x 12″ cardstock size to start. If you want to use Petal Pink, you can get the Subtles Collection or the Floral Romance Cardstock Pack. Or Uses 12x12 Whisper White)
- Score along the 11-3/8″ side at: 1-3/8″, 3-3/8″, 6-3/8″, 8-3/8″
- Score along the 6-3/8″ side at: 1-3/8″, 5″
- TIP! in my Video Tutorial (below) I’ll show you how you can use the Gift Bag Punch Board to make professional looking tabs.
- If you don’t have the Gift Bag Punch Board yet, you can use the cut guide above to cut your tabs. They just won’t be as fancy!
Designer Paper Measurements
- For Box: 3-1/4′ x 2-3/”, 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- For Top Banner Accent: 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Other cardstock for Top Banner Accent:
- 2″ x 4-1/2″, 1″ x 4″
General instructions: See video for full instructions. Using measurements and template guide above, make box but do not glue flaps yet. Add designer paper while flat as it’s easier. Glue box tabs using Multipurpose Glue or Tear & Tape. Using the Banner Triple Punch, punch banner tails on the top accent layer. Glue layers together and score at 2″ along the long side. Glue to the lid.
You can find quick links to the products used below. Please keep hopping! Up next is Tracy!
Check Out the New Storage Line Here