Hi Everyone! Before I tell you about today’s project, I want to update you that low inventory and backorders are getting more frequent from the Holiday Mini. I recommend you consider getting items on your Wish List this month if possible. Now onto today’s share!
I’ve made this treat holder before, but it looks sooo good with the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper! The design with the fun skulls. The candy is from Dollar Tree. It’s perfect as it has a flat side! They have skulls and pumpkins.
The skulls on the label were hand cut (fussy cut) from the paper.
Basic Black Cardstock Or Granny Apple Green: 3-1/2 x 5-1/4
Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper 3-1/4 x 5
- Adhere designer paper to card stock.
- With 1/2 ” circle punch or other such shape that would work to catch ribbon, notch partial circle from either side.
- Add candy to cello bag (I like using the clear envelopes). Candy shown if from Dollar Tree and has a flat back. Take off adhesive strip from back of bag and secure excess cello bag.
- Add Tear & Tape to back of cello bag – lining up with candy so tape is hidden.
- Add to base.
- Tie ribbon around treat using the notches to hold ribbon on sides.
- Die cut labels for sentiment.
- Stamp sentiment and add cut or punched images from paper (or other embellishments of choice.)
Take care and Happy Crafting!