Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Fitting Florets Blog Hop! A group of us stampers got together to give you some inspiration on this fabulous, new suite of products!
I have this Barn Door Fun Fold for you today. You use your trimmer to cut off the top half of your card base to create the “door”. But wait! You will use that “top half” by turning it the other direction and using it as your layering piece. Clever!
Here’s the inside. Reminder to hand write your note in the bottom section of the inside so it doesn’t show when the card is closed.
Balmy Blue Cardstock: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2. Score along the 8-1/2 side at 4-1/4.
Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/2 x 4, 4 x 5-1/4, scraps for die cutting.
Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper: 2-1/4 x 3-3/4, 2 x 4, the coordinating images from the designer paper for die cutting or fussy cutting the flowers.
- Cut the top half of the balmy blue card base. Cut down the fold to 2-3/4, the over to the edge to remove. You will have a a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 rectangle when done. Keep for later use in the card.
- Layer the bottom half of the card base with basic white and the designer paper.
- Using the Framed Florets Dies – die cut the oval and the flowers.
- Stamp sentiment with Balmy Blue ink.
- Adhere the Balmy Blue rectangle to the card front. Add sentiment and flowers.
- Adhere basic white cardstock to inside of card.
- Add designer paper to the top.
You can check out the items used below the list of talented hoppers. Here they are for you to keep hopping!
Wednesday’s Live at Five! ICYMI (In Case You Missed It) You can check it out here!