This card wraps up my Masking Technique Week! And it’s probably one of my favorites because I stamped color combos outside my norm and loved how it turned out!
Earlier this week, it was more about masking the outer part of the card front. This is more “traditional” mask where you mask off an area you don’t want to stamp.
- I took a 1 x 4 strip of basic white and used “rubbed down” glue dots to anchor. By that I mean roll the glue dot in between your fingers to get most of the stickiness off. Just enough adhesive to hold down.
- Stamp images from Forever Fern in the new In-Colors Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent.
- Use Versa Mark to stamp the splatter images and use gold embossing powder and a heat tool to make gold accents.
- Gently remove mask. If any glue residue is left, it normally can be rubbed off. Just use your finger and take you time.
- Add Happy Birthday from Sweet Ice Cream with Memento Black Ink.
- If freehand stamping in this area intimidates you, use your Stamparatus to line up and stamp!
Polished Pink 4-1/4 x 11
(2) Basic Black 3-3/4 x 5
(2) Basic White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4