- Score and fold basic black cardstock as shown.
- Glue the 3 x 4-3/4 designer paper to the inside section.
- Glue the 3/4 x 1 designer paper to the outer sections. (these will be on the opposite side as the inside designer paper.)
- Put 2 kit kat candies into a 3×5 cello bag. I staple the top.
- Add tear & tape strips to the bag of the cello bag, follow the vertical flow of the candy.
- Adhere to inside of treat holder.
- Fold the top and bottom sections over. Adhere to cello bag with tear & tape.
- Make rosette. On one of the circles, stamp sentiment.
- Add rosette to front of treat holder with tear & tape.
- Tie ribbon bow and add to circle with glue dot.