Hi Everyone! Zoo Crew Suite is soo stinkin’ cute! Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper has fun animal characters in a variety of hobbies and activities. And Zany Zoo Stamp and Dies can add to the fun!
Here’s the video tutorial after tonight’s Live@5 Wednesday night class.
What I really like about the paper is you either die cut some of the images or punch (like I did) or fuzzy cut the images.
Basic Black Cardstock:
5-1/2 x 5-1/2. Score at 1-1/4
7 x 4-1/2. Score along the 7 side at 3-1/2
Scraps for die cuttting
Basic White Cardstock: 1 x 5-1/4, 4 x 5-1/4, 4-1/4 x 3-1/4
Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper: 3/4 x 5, 4-1/4 x 3-1/4, “scraps” for punching.
Scraps of Balmy Blue and Petal Pink Cardstock for die cutting.
- Score and fold the 5-1/2 for card base.
- Adhere basic white and designer paper to the 1-1/4 section on the left side of the card base.
- Adhere the 4 x 5-1/4 basic white layer to the inside of the card.
- Fold the 7 x 4-1/2 basic black cardstock on the score and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Adhere designer paper to front.
- Use tear & tape to add ribbon to card front.
- Punch image and layer on basic black scallop. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to inside of card.
- Die cut flowers and adhere to card. Add rhinestone.